Welcome To SA's Anatomy Blender Creature Course. 15Hours at normal speed!
Including Free Blender Project File For Education purposes only. Please buy the license for commercial use:https://saanatomy.gumroad.com/l/mqabq
By the end of this course,
- you'll be able to sculpt realistic creatures in Blender from start to finish.
- You’ll have the confidence to model any other creatures with better accuracy than before.
WHAT WILL I LEARN:
- Quick Retopology
- UV unwrap
- Groom Fur (Bonus Lectures)
We’ll start by drawing a quick sketch in Photoshop of our creature design. Sculpt a basic base for our sculpt, then we’ll sculpt all the forms. We’ll then proceed with retopology then retroject all the details on our basemesh using shrinkwrap. We’ll then texture and pose our creature and start with our groom and fine details. We’ll then set up our scene for rendering then use photoshop for color grading.
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR ME:
- I have designed this course for beginner & intermediate 3D artists, who want to sculpt realistic creatures in Blender but they struggle because they don't find a tutorial which is step by step, no fast forward, no skip and coming from a human & animal anatomy artist who’s been doing this for years.
WHO IS NOT THE IDEAL STUDENT:
This course is not designed for absolute beginner Blender users.
WHAT SHOULD I KNOW OR HAVE FOR THE COURSE:
- I expect you to have some sort of basic Blender & Photoshop experience.
- You should have Blender 3.3 & Photoshop installed on your computer.